It seems incredible to believe, but this month on October 3, Snowy Wings Publishing will be turning five! On top of this exciting milestone, last month we also published our ONE HUNDREDTH BOOK! We are so proud of the hard work of all our authors, and are eager to bring you even more fantastic young adult and middle grade books in the years to come. We have several new book announcements as well as fabulous new authors joining the team over the coming months, some debut authors and some well-known names that we think you will be really excited to learn about. 😉 Watch this space, because those announcements will be coming very soon!
In the meantime, as is our tradition, we are celebrating our anniversary with a giveaway. But because this is a big milestone, we’re breaking the celebration into three parts:
- We’re giving away 20 paperback and hardcover books: Learn more about that and enter the giveaway below.
- We’re offering everyone who enters a free short story collection: This is an exclusive collection for our anniversary, and you can find the download link further down this page.
- We’re hosting a virtual panel with our authors that will be recorded and shared with everyone via our YouTube channel later this month.
Keep scrolling to learn more about each part of the celebration…
Print Book Giveaway
We are giving away 20 paperbacks and hardcovers, including two complete trilogies, to one lucky winner! This giveaway is open internationally to every country that Book Depository ships to. (Note: Because of the ongoing pandemic, some countries may be experiencing delays. Please check this page to see if Book Depository is currently delivering to your country.)
The winner of the giveaway will receive all of the following books:
Young Adult Books
- Drifters by Carmen Webster Buxton
- Fourth World by Lyssa Chiavari
- The Daughters of Morrigan by Annie Cosby
- Phoenix Descending* by Dorothy Dreyer
- Windborn* by Mary Fan
- A Spark in Space* by Janina Franck
- Crown of Ice and Scepter of Fire by Victoria Gilbert
- Orbit by Leigh Hellman
- Kill Me Once, Kill Me Twice by Clara Kensie
- Tracker220 by Jamie Krakover
- The Never Veil Complete Series Omnibus by Amy McNulty
- Playing with #Fire by Micky O’Brady
- When Darkness Whispers by Heather Reid
- Sing, Goddess! A YA Anthology of Greek Myth Retellings edited by Jane Watson
Middle Grade Books
- Fairy Keeper by Amy Bearce
- The Falling by T. Damon
- Life and Death, Gods and Demons, and Shadows and Light by Selenia Paz
* = hardcover
Enter the Giveaway
The giveaway will be open from midnight Pacific time on October 1 through 11:59 PM Pacific time on October 31.
A Free Short Story Collection for You!
We’ve put together a special collection of bonus YA short stories for everyone who has visited our anniversary page, and you can download it now! The stories included in this exclusive ebook are:
- “Sea-Stars and Sand Dollars” by Lyssa Chiavari
- “The Faoladh’s Secret” by Annie Cosby
- “The Desperate Warrior and the Beast Who Walks Without Sound” by T. Damon
- “Ball Gowns and Blood Stains” by Dorothy Dreyer
- “The Adventure of the Silicon Beeches” by Mary Fan
- “A Turn on the Ice” by Victoria Gilbert
- “Drowned Silence” by Amy McNulty
- “The Time Thieves” by Selenia Paz
- “Crafting an Artisan” by BJ Pierson
- “Magic All Around” by Jane Watson
We’ve got it uploaded here at Prolific Works, which is an easy way to also deliver it to the e-reader of your choice. There are instructions for how to get it on just about every type of device; all you have to do is follow the prompts when you click to claim the book. If you are not able to use Prolific Works, you can also download the book directly here in ePub, mobi and PDF format.
A Virtual Panel with Our Authors
On October 16, we held a virtual author panel that several of our authors attended. We collected questions from YOU, the readers, and answered them on the air! Want to see if your question made the cut? Check out the video below:
If your question didn’t get answered in the video, watch this space—there were a few questions we received that we thought would be better answered in written form rather than in the video panel. So check our blog in early November for more burning reader questions answered!
Thanks to all our readers for your support over the last five years! We’re looking forward to many more to come!
Natasha Farioli says
Happy Anniversary! Blogs about books are THE BEST. You share knowledge and JOY! I hope you keep going for so many more years!
Lori Byrd says
susan atkins says
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!
Crystal Stewart says
Happy Anniversary and many, many more.
I love reading & reviewing print books. One of my favorite past times.
My way to find new authors and learn more about them and their books.
I hope I Win so I can try new authors and books.
Hope I Win
Rhonda Stibbe says
Lisa Sanetra says
Happy Anniversary! Love your books! 🙂
Alysha Parent says
Congrats on 5 years!!
Grace Henley says
Congrats! and Thanks for the Chance!
Jeanna Massman says
Aline Azevedo says
Congrats to Snowy Wings and all the authors in the team! Lots of success for you all!
Artemis Giote says
Happy anniversary!!!! Congratulations on 5 years.
Happy anniversary!! Those of your books that I’ve read have all been amazing, so I’m really excited to see you keep publishing more great books 🙂
Snowy Wings Administrator says
Thank you! We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed the books you’ve read!
Amy L says